Sorry this is a day late... I got home from my meetings yesterday, and I went to relax "just for a minute" on the bed. Next thing I know, it's morning and I have to get up to go to work. So, I'm going to post a quick note now about Jaeden's recent animal loving. After chasing our friends' cat all around the house last week saying "Cat, Cat Cat..." over and over again, we decided it was time to get him a pet. This was further confirmed after watching him do this:
It was a present from my parents, and it barks and moves its ears whenever a coin is put in the slot (it's a bank). Jaeden loves it! He'll go back and forth between putting coins in, and cuddling with it, as you can see from the video.
The problem: we can't seem to agree on a pet... Rodents are too small and fragile, cats are out because Renee doesn't like them, dogs are out because we can't yet agree on a breed.
The solution: we went exotic and ordered chickens. We'll see how that turns out, but Jaeden already says "ba ba ba baga" every time we ask him about chickens, so I think he'll like it. Plus we get eggs... win-win!
3 comments:
Erin already has to clean up after one messy, stinky animal for the rest of her life, so don't let Jaeden infect our girls with this desire for pets. ;-)
Looking forward to sampling some fresh eggs though; dang, I guess that means we'll just have to come for a visit.
A chicken... somehow that doesn't surprise me with your exotic pets.
Jaeden is getting so big. We hope you guys are doing well. I wish you were around the corner so he could hang with Will and Lily. Miss you all.
I have actually always wanted chickens. I would love fresh eggs haha. Oh and Jaeden is sooo cute:-)
erica
Post a Comment