Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jaeden is a snow baby!

So, I guess it's like father like son, but Jaeden LOVES the snow. I went out to shovel the walk earlier this week, and after continually begging mom to carry him "side" (outside) to watch the snow falling, she relented to letting him come hang out with me. So she got Jaeden all bundled up (the Christmas story comes to mind... "I can't put my arms down!!!") and then we went out through the garage. I opened up the garage door, and Jaeden practically died from excitement. At first he thought he wasn't allowed to go in the snow, so he just looked at me, then crawled a little closer, then looked back at me... repeated a few times. Finally, when he looked at me the last time I said "Yeah, go ahead Jaeden!" and he giggled, then plowed right into the snow. This video takes over from there... he's so happy to be outside in the white stuff!



Yes, our baby says "no way". Renee said it once, and Jaeden thought it was so funny that he now regularly says "no way!"

Yesterday we went out sledding in our back yard, and Jaeden really liked that too... until daddy accidentally bonked his nose the last time, and that was the end of that. But I'm happy he likes the snow... we're going to have lots of happy skiing days together, I think! :)



(and yes, Jaeden says "no" for everything now, even when he means "yes"! Kind of confusing for us sometimes... :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

So cute!

And, happy birthday, Matt!! Hope it was great!