So Jaeden has been very cute lately. He surprised us with two teeth on the bottom, right out of nowhere. The only problem is we can't get him to show those teeth for the camera for anything. He's a stubborn little kid. All mom has to do is touch his mouth (without food, of course) and he clamps up tighter than a clam!
He's gone from hating to be on his stomach (back in February) to ONLY wanting to be on his stomach. In fact, we went to check on him the other day after bedtime, and this is what he looked like.
Jaeden has also become quite mobile! He doesn't crawl, he just kinda rolls, and rolls, and rolls. In fact, just the other day, Renee was doing something on the computer while I was at work, and Jaeden (after being very quiet) was found like this:
Apparently he was able to grab the paper off of the couch, all the way across the room from where mom put him! I guess we are going to have to be more careful from here on out!
5 comments:
The first movie isn't working. :( Please fix it, I love my little Jaeden and Aeriana asks for "Nee, Matt, Yaeden" all the time. (yeah no one is surprise Renee is the first one asked for. I remember when Aeriana started getting into things my first thought was always, "How on earth did you do/get that?" Welcome to the world of mobile children, and they just keep getting into more and more from here on out. Love you guys and miss you tons! You guys need to come out here again!
Ditto Erin on the first movie. Sadness.
Man alive, that little man is handsome! Such a cutie pie. Mobility, while it will definitely keep you busy, is so much fun. For some reason, my biggest surprise was the first time Leah pulled something off of a counter--a cookie I believe. My world completely changed. :)
Did someone mention cookies? Mmmmm...
Anyway, I fully support this whole '35 years till you date' thing. Jaeden and Zoe sittin' in a tree, but they're only 29 so no K-I-S-S-I-N-G-ing.
He is adorable! We're so glad you guys were finally able to come and see us!
oh so adorable, Matt. Clark still sleeps like that, the fetal position. Why fight what they love, right?
Post a Comment