Sunday, March 28, 2010

Family Friendly

I think my new favorite Stake event is family friendly Sunday. That's the idea that one weekend a month (fast Sunday) is devoted to the family, and no interviews or meetings can take place that weekend. I LOVE it. As a result, I have some new videos of Jaeden. This is Jaeden's first experience kicking in a real bath. He's a real kicker anyway (I have lovingly named him "Thumper" because of the sounds that I hear when Jaeden first wakes up and decides it's time to get up... thump thump thumpity thump!) He's having a great old time with the water. We had to censor this a little, since it's supposed to be family friendly, but he was having such a great time, we had to show it.



This is one of Jaeden laughing. To put it in my sister Heather's terms: "He's such a boy". He loves noise, and making noise, and listening to the octopus just made him laugh and laugh. We didn't catch it on camera until the very end when he was winding down, but you still get the idea. We love our cute little Jaeden!!!



1 comment:

Tania said...

He's adorable!!! We can't wait to meet him in July!