Sunday, February 7, 2010

Time to Blog!

First of all, sorry this blog has lain dormant for FAR too long. Sunday used to be the time that I did all my blogging, but a new calling in church has taken all my time. I had the best intentions of blogging each Sunday, but that's going to be a little tougher. "But today is Sunday, and you are blogging!" some of you are saying. Well, that's true, but there is a good reason for that, as seen below!



There was so much snow that we couldn't get out. In fact, even now (Sunday night)we still watch car after car get stuck on the roads in our neighborhood. It was a great fun time. Church was cancelled, and our friends the Wilson's lost power in their home, so they came over and stayed the night with us last night. We had some friends who live a few streets over come to our house today for a devotional with us and the Wilsons since church was cancelled, and had a great time. Apparently, Jaeden is quite the ladies man! I'm not sure where he gets that from. Probably his uncle James. (yes, you James... I heard you went to Mandarin... not fair... mmmphm.. mmm...) Anyway, here is a picture of Jaeden with Chloe Wilson and Brieda Curtis. As Ross can attest, Brieda only liked Jaeden for his toys. Hmmmmm.... imagine that... :)



On a more interesting note, I uploaded all the videos from the camcorder today, only to find this video on there. I had no idea what Renee did for fun when she was home alone all day. And to think I thought I was the one teasing Jaeden all the time! The things one learns from having a camcorder in the home! :)


6 comments:

Brett said...

Holy snow!!! We had it real rough here too, it snowed Friday night and we were stuck for... ... oh wait, it wasn't bad at all.

Anyway, I love the videos. You guys are nuts for jumping in the snow, and I especially love the music you put to Jaeden's video. Perfect.

Unknown said...

I do not envy the snow one Ioda! But I thought only cats had that much fun with a laser light! Thanks for the update; it's great to see little Jaeden's personality coming through!

The Wilsons said...

LOVE IT!!!

Clarks.blogspot said...

We like these videos. :)

Lo said...

Crazy snow! And Jaeden is SO cute! I love the pics. We are making our blog private and need your email address. Can you either email me at locherry03@hotmail.com or comment on our blog so I can add you? THANKS!
cousins Lo & KC

Meredith said...

Renee, in case you are wondering who this is, you probably know me better as Merrie Russell from the Derry Ward. I am married now with two kids and we are living in Pittsburgh for dental school for a few years. My mom actually found your blog through someone else's from Derry (can't remember who). Hopefully you don't feel like you are being blog-stalked, I just thought I'd say hi! I am so excited you live in Pittsburgh too! We'll have to hang out sometime :)