Can you tell that Renee was a little excited about getting an iPhone for Christmas? I was also excited because now I don't have to share mine anymore! Thank you, Santa!
Here's Jaeden in his new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Memmott (don't mind the weird looking kid behind him who's also in his pajamas...
Orlando was very fun. My new favorite movie is Avatar. Absolutely amazing. But see it in 3D... there is no other way! Jaeden's favorite part of the trip was the journey to Gatorland. They had an aviary where you could feed the birds. Several birds landed right next to him, and he loved it. Here you can see him trying to catch the birds that landed next to him. He was so cute, he laughed and laughed when we went to the petting zoo. He absolutely LOVES animals. Looks like we're going to have to get a pet to make him happy. He even loved having the boa constrictor put around him! :)
We got back from vacation late Friday night, and Saturday morning after I fed Jaeden I had to go to the bathroom. So, as we did before the vacation, I put him under the Christmas tree to look at the lights. Well, there was one small thing that I didn't realize. During the break, Jaeden learned how to grab things in front of him. He got good at it too. I came back into the front room to see him covered in Christmas lights, giggling like crazy. Apparently he reached out and grabbed the lights and pulled them right off the tree. He was in heaven, while I had to take a time out to laugh for a good 5 minutes, because he was just so pleased with himself!
5 comments:
what a nice vacation, Matt and Renee! We miss you guys but it your life looks so full. What blessings!
Santa's gonna get a beat down... I told him I wanted an iPhone, but I got the shaft.
Sweet vacation though; Jaeden looks like the man, all tough and unafraid of snakes. Hey, just thought of a new movie for Samuel L. Jackson to star in... "Snakes on a BABY!"
And by the way, if you're going to recommend Avatar in 3D to people, you're going to need to warn them not to get the far-right 2nd row seats... Erin and I walked out with such headaches.
Looks like an awesome Christmas! That's quite the picture with a snake...yikes! He is going to think that picture is so cool when he gets older.
Happy New Year!
Such cute pictures! We loved Avatar in 3D too! The bugs were so real I started swatting them away... :)
What an adorable little guy!!! Funny Brett should mention 2nd row seats at Avatar, that's what we had too! But it was a great movie. Hope all is well
Eric
Post a Comment