Monday, December 21, 2009

FINALLY!!!!


Isn't that the cutest laugh ever? I managed to sneak up while mom was playing goofball games and catch him laughing. His other favorite game is peek-a-boo, but true to his habit, he stopped laughing by the time I got there. In this video, he really doesn't seem to be looking at mom much... why? Well, we made the mistake of putting him under the christmas tree for the game. This means he has a hard time deciding which is better... mom and dad, or the lights. Guess what wins more than half the time?


So I stand humbly chastised about the blog... no one cares about christmas trees, they all want to see Jaeden. And I totally understand, but you have to at least see this house... it is the most crazily decorated house that I have EVER seen for christmas! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute laugh, but honestly those lights on that house are way cooler. Those are the craziest lights I have ever seen! And I've seen houses decorated to the max but set to music that's just awesome!

Emily Hamilton said...

I love his laugh! So cute!
Merry Christmas! Have fun with your little guy and family.