Sunday, October 16, 2011

What is Jaeden like when not a picture?

I just realized after posting last week that Jaeden is just a picture to many of you!  We have so few videos showing what he's REALLY like.  So I tried this week to capture a couple of moments ad hoc in Jaeden's everyday life.

The first is Jaeden watching cars.   No, I didn't replace him with a doll.  That is really Jaeden.  It's the only time we can guarantee that he'll be completely silent, still, and calm.  period.  Just watch, and you'll understand.

The second is our pre-church talk.   Jaeden actually talks a lot.  And I mean A LOT!  I tried to get him to talk for the video, but he didn't talk to much.  Must have been distracted by that foam/sponge thing in his hand at the end.  By the way, WHERE did that come from?  He's like a little magician, pulling that out and eating it!









1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, he is seriously SO cute! I love him all dressed up for church. My boys LOVE cars too...always guarantees some peace and quiet for me so I love it too :) Hope you guys are doing well!