Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little late

Hi, everyone! So this is technically our November post, but since we were on a cruise, and then I was in Berkeley CA 3 hours after that trip ended, I'm not getting a chance to post until now. Our cruise pictures aren't yet developed, so we can't post those yet, but we can post the latest film and pictures of Jaeden! (of course! What else would we blog about?) Jaeden is so excited to see his cousins, and grandma and grandpa... He's been pointing to pictures of his cousins and laughing for several days now! For now, we have lots of videos and pictures of our cute little boy:


This is kind of long, but cute: here is Jaeden right after we got home from the cruise. He is so excited about talking right now that he'll babble in his own language constantly, and any time he hears words (especially from his baby video) he'll happily repeat them!




Here is Jaeden thinking that he is playing mario kart. I was too late with the video, so he just wanted to throw the controller, but he was sure being cute "driving" about 15 seconds earlier.



And here is my favorite... Jaeden snoring. Cute little baby snores... Am I a bad dad because I laugh hysterically at my son??? :)



Grandpa Memmott is famous in our family for his meat (Pot Roast cooked just the right way...) and Jaeden is definitely a fan...




Here is Jaeden's first haircut: we decided it was time when we realized that he had a full on mullet!!




Hope that satisfied your Jaeden Fix. We'll try to take good pictures and videos while we're in Utah. I'm convinced that he should ski BEFORE he walks, but Renee thinks he should start walking while we're there. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Emily Hamilton said...

He is adorable! I love the videos, the snoring one is classic. :)
Have fun in Utah!