Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Jaeden Fix

So thank goodness for me, Mom is wonderful, and she fills me in on what happens at home while I'm at work. It's a nice little Jaeden fix. Since I'm gone for 12-13 hours each day, it's nice to get some picture or video of my little boy. Some days, she'll just send me pictures from her iphone like this:


Here Jaeden is pushing his toys down the slide. He thought it was hilarious to push them down, and then watch them bounce across the porch.

Or this, where he is playing in his car with his friend Chloe:


Or even his first postcard from Grandma and Grandpa Memmott (he was in heaven since usually he's not allowed to play with paper...



But most of all, I'm grateful that Mom is kind enough to capture moments like these on the camera:




That's right, it's his first steps (well, technically, this video is of the next day, when he did the exact same thing, but who's counting). True, he's using his toy, but pretty soon here I don't think we'll be able to keep Jaeden from running around.

No comments: