Jaeden is on the move, and while he's not quite fast enough to outrun Mom and Dad, he is discovering new things all the time.
We thought leaving him in the living room with all his toys would be enough for Jaeden, but he is a people person, and just can't get enough of Daddy, so he decided to join him in the office.
But then that got old, so Jaeden went on to explore even more interesting things.
As for Matt and I, well we have finally made that great couple purchase of our first new bed. You may think that this is an insignificant purchase, but when you have been sleeping on a futon for years, it feels like a little bit of Heaven. We purchased everything new... the bed frame, the mattress, and even the mattress cover, sheets, and pillows. I didn't know what to think turning over and not feeling any back pain. Matt kept asking me what I thought of the bed as we first laid down. All I can say is that it was so comfortable, I didn't even notice the bed and had to pause to think about it-- I was that comfortable!
1 comment:
A few thoughts come to mind:
- Jaeden "crawls" exactly like Zoe!
- What a cute kid!
- Zoe was enthralled with the videos, just sat there staring at Jaeden (of course that's no surprise - they're destined for each other).
- Erin was not enthralled with the videos, she said "I'll have to watch them later"... she's on the iPad.
- Congrats on the bed!!! I think that's such a fun purchase, there are few things that can beat a comfortable night's sleep.
Post a Comment