Friday, August 21, 2009

I found this awesome movie...

15 comments:

clara said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm tingling all over! I am so happy for you guys! (Great video too--it had me hanging on the end of my seat ;) Congratulations! Jaeden has such a cute smile!

Emily Hamilton said...

Oh my goodness!!! I cried when I watched this movie! I am so happy for you two! CONGRATS! Jaeden is darling! You'll be great parents. I hope you get some sleep. :)

Emily Hamilton said...

P.S. We can't wait to see more pictures!!!!

Dani said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! We're so happy for y'all. :)

Aimee K. Stanworth said...

congrats matt and renee so excited for you. jaeden is so cute glad he is part of your family.

Sarah said...

YEA!!! I've been waiting to see if you were going to put up pictures and this video was such a cute way to do it!! We're so, so, so happy for you guys! You're going to make wonderful parents to a very cute little guy!

The Shumards said...

Congratulations! Matt and Renee. I cannot express the joy I feel for you both. Those pictures of the two of you holding your new little one made me cry. What joy children bring into our lives. I am so happy for you and excited to hear more about your new family.

Tania said...

How in the world did you find time to do this awesome movie when you have a new job and a new baby and a new house . . .

I'm so excited for you!
Love to all three of you!

sara said...

Wow, congrats! I'm so happy for you both!

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!!! We are soooo excited for you! Jaedan is so beautiful and you all look so happy!

Tammy said...

THAT is quite an entertaining announcement !! I love it !!

SOOOOO happy for you!! Excited to keep checking in on Jaeden J...

Let me guess... no middle name, just an initial, right?

James Farrer said...

Wow, we're very excited for you. Congrats! Awesome announcement.

Tiffany J said...

Congratulations, I'm so excited for you two!

andre'a said...

OH MY GOODNESS! We are so happy for you guys! Elated! Ecstatic! CONGRATULATIONS!

karen garner said...

what a great video - congratulations awesome Jaeden