Wait, who's that? Surely not me. I'm still an immature nerd who has the mentality of a 12 year old (to prove it, that's who some of my best friends in the ward are)... All I know is that I've gone from writing and working 100 hours a week (yes, that's possible, and no, you don't ever want to have to do that) to not having to write any more. Was the sky always this blue? Was grass always this green? Wow, this feels good. Finally.
8 comments:
YEA!!! Congrats!! Enjoy the sunshine... and the packing ;)
Congratulations! It must feel soooo nice to be done!
Congratulations Matt! What an accomplishment.
Congrats Matt. That is awesome!
Way to go!
I'm so excited to be able to call you Dr. Memmott... I'll be able to say things like "What's up Doc?" (you know, sometimes my cleverness and originality astound even me!)
Seriously though, congrats!!! It's definitely well deserved. Can't wait to see you guys next week.
Wow Congrats Matt! Way to go! :)
Congratulations my little brother! Too bad that doctor status won't allow me to mooch prescriptions and medical advice from you. I guess if you step things up my 2% might be even better. Good luck! See you next week!
Heather
Post a Comment