Saturday, February 9, 2008

JeJe's Wedding

Miracles never cease! (I don't mean you getting married, JeJe). I mean actually having both Matt and I there. The Lord often gives us tender mercies. The sealing was beautiful and got me thinking about the sweet blessings the Lord gives us throughout our lives. Seeing JeJe and CJ together reminded me that the Lord really does know the beginning from the end. He often gives us bits of understanding that don't make sense to us at the time, but as things progress and we actually experience life, our eyes are sometimes opened, and we get a glimpse of how much the Lord actually loves us and is involved and interested in our lives. I can think of no better man for JeJe than CJ. We all knew that. But what I think is better is that the timing of their marriage is perfect. The Lord has blessed each of them with experiences and schooling over the last four years, and they have touched the lives of so many, including my life, that might not have happened otherwise. They have preparred themselves to be a united force for good wherever they may find themselves in the future. All of our love and bessings!

2 comments:

Brett said...

I think it's so great that you were both able to go to the wedding. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it.

And we can't wait till we get to see you guys!!!

Jeje said...

Thanks for you thoughts, darlin. It was so amazing for me to have you both there! My only wish is that we could have spent more time together.

I love you so much!